What a wonderful memory it would be if you could go to a place where you filmed a world famous movie or TV series that you have watched in your life.Secret Famous Places is an initiative created in 2018 by German couple Judith and Robin.As the pair travel around the world, they search for real locations where classic movies and TV shows have been filmed and then try to reproduce them.
Their passion is incredibly unique and already has 46k Instagram followers on their initiative.The couple added, They were students at the time and wanted to do something spectacular, but because they did not have much money, they suddenly came up with the idea that they could go to filming sites.
1. Tenet / Italy
2. James Bond / Venice, Italy
3. Dark / Potsdam, Germany
4. Twilight / Montepulciano, Italy
5. Harry Potter / Glen Etive, Scotland
6. Hunger Games / Berlin, Germany
7. The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty / Seyðisfjörður, Iceland
8. Star Trek / San Francisco, USA
9. Game Of Thrones / Gaztelugatxe, Spain
10. We Visited “Dark” In Potsdam And Both Actors Shared The Picture On Their Insta
Taking these pictures is not simple, it often depends on the weather, at other times it can be difficult to identify the perfect location as mentioned by the couple. “It simply caught our attention. Sometimes, clothes are so intricate that it takes a long time to find a good solution,” Judith and Robin said. The same is true of what actors and actresses sometimes wear. We also have to go shopping occasionally.